Our furniture insurance offers peace of mind and protection to homeowners with several pieces of furniture they wish to protect.
Pieces of furniture can be expensive yet are a necessity in the household. To ensure you’re protected after the purchase warranty runs out, our furniture insurance offers cover against damage.
A largely suitable product for a range of people, even those with children may find they suffer from accidental furniture damage at some point. If the furniture is expensive, it’s a worthwhile investment to take out warranty insurance.
Furniture warranty cover details
- Staining from food/drink, cosmetic, glue, bleach dye or ink
- Breakage or separation of frames, warping, cushion interiors, broken zips & peeling of leather
- Accidental damage resulting in a rip/tear, scratch, scuff, burn
- Deliberate damage
- Wear & tear
- Accidental damage or staining from incorrect cleaning methods or products
- Any transit damage
- Brokers can tailor the level of cover
Explore the Furniture warranty market
UK furniture, bed and furnishings contributes £10.1 billion to the country’s GDP 1
A recent study found the average cost to furnish a brand new 3 bedroom house in England was over £15,0002
The most expensive piece of furniture ever sold in the UK was a chest of draws for £3.8m!3
1: http://britishfurnitureconfederation.org.uk/about-the-industry/, 2:http://www.nationwide.co.uk/guides/news/articles/2016/05/furnishing-your-house, 3: http://metro.co.uk/2010/12/09/harrington-commode-by-thomas-chippendale-s...