Computers and laptops can be expensive not only when you buy them, but also when something goes wrong and they need repairing or replacing. In such event, our computer warranty protects a computer/laptop should the device breakdown.
Many assume such items are covered under their home contents insurance which they are, but often only for certain perils (i.e. theft, accidental damage etc).
Home contents insurance will not cover the device if a computer/laptop breaks down.
Computer warranty cover details
- Parts and labour
- Carriage charges
- Routine inspection or maintenance.
- Modification from the manufactures specification.
- Any repairs which do not affect the operational use of the device.
- Duration of warranty can be tailored.
Explore the Computer warranty market
- Average price of personal computers in the UK is £357. The average cost of a laptop in the UK is £455.1
- The most expensive laptop ever sold worldwide was the aptly named ‘Luvaglio One Million Dollar Laptop’ with a price tag to match!2
- 40-50% of all Wikipedia vandalism is caught by a single computer program with 90% accuracy.3
- In 1936, the Russians made a computer that ran on water.4
- A computer as powerful as the human brain would be able to perform about 38 thousand trillion operations per second and hold about 3,584 terabytes of memory.5
1: http://www.ehow.co.uk/about_7217814_average-price-personal-computers.html, 2: http://www.mostluxuriouslist.com/most-expensive-laptops-in-the-world, 3: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ClueBot_NG#Statistics, 4: http://gizmodo.com/5879106/the-russian-computer-that-ran-on-water, 5: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/news-blog/computers-have-a-lot-to-l...