Brown and White Goods warranty
Our brown & white goods insurance is an ideal add on or standalone product for homeowners with a number of brown and white goods which they’re looking to protect.
With a multitude of brown and white goods in a household, our insurance is a comprehensive product to protect against the costly expense of repair or replacement.
An average property contains appliances including a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, TV etc. Brown & white goods insurance offers peace of mind in case of the possible breakdown of your household appliances.
Brown and White Goods warranty cover details
- Mechanical/electrical breakdown of the appliances detailed within the schedule
- Call out/Labour charges
- Call out charges where no fault is found
- Call out charges where you are not at home when the engineer attends
- Claims arising from normal wear and tear
- A mechanical/electrical breakdown where the fault is present prior to cover commencing
- Failure to comply with manufacturer’s instructions
- Deliberate damage or neglect
- Tailor the duration of product protection dependent on length of cover required and any existing insurance in place
- Cover such as accidental damage and frozen food cover can also be added.
Explore the Brown and White Goods warranty market
The electrical household market turns over £9b in revenue1
The electrical household industry employs over 49,500 people2
Approximately 88% of appliances are sold through specialist stores3