Single Trip Travel insurance
Our single trip travel insurance is an ideal product for individuals holidaying in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
From time to time we all need a holiday. Whether it’s a short or long haul trip, holidays offer us time to unwind, relax and switch off from the daily routine but emergency cover abroad can often be expensive. To help protect you against such expense, our single trip travel insurance covers you for when unexpected perils occur abroad.
Single Trip Travel insurance cover details
- Medical expenses
- Personal effects, baggage and money
- Legal expenses
- Travel delay
- Missed departure
- Baggage delay
- Personal liability
- Hospital benefit
- Withdrawal of services
- Business cover
- Personal accident
- Travel documents
- Holiday abandonment
What’s not covered
- Disinclination to travel.
- Claims arising from you or your travelling companions having:
- Received a terminal prognosis.
- Required referral to or consultation with a specialist or hospital treatment, investigation or check-up within the past 12 months.
- Suffered from, been investigated for, treated for or diagnosed with any lung, heart or related circulatory condition including angina or hypertension.
- Suffered from, been investigated for, treated for or diagnosed with stress, anxiety or depression.
- Additional cover can be agreed.
- Winter sports and cruise cover can be flexed according to your requirements.
Ways to trade
Schemes – Build your business by offering bespoke personal lines insurance which meets your customers’ exact needs.
BrokerPal – Trade our products online. No minimum premium required and no set up costs. Register to start trading in less than 24 hours.
White-labelling – Re-brand our tried and tested personal lines products and schemes, neatly marketed through your own website.
Explore the Single Trip Travel insurance market
- The average cost of a holiday now costs more than £1,400 per person.1
- The average person spends around £400 on food, drink and activities while on holiday.2
- According to travel companies including TUI UK, Thomson and First Choice, there has been a 350% increase in long haul holidays over the last 10 years.