Annual Multi-trip Travel insurance
Our annual multi-trip insurance is ideal for individuals wishing to travel more than once within 12 months in the UK, Europe or worldwide.
An unexpected occurrence abroad can be a costly expense and it’s not just medical related events that can cost a lot. Loss of luggage or holiday cancellation are other travel perils that may occur.
Annual Multi-trip Travel insurance cover details
- Medical expenses
- Personal effects, baggage and money
- Legal expenses
- Travel delay
- Missed departure
- Baggage delay
- Personal liability
- Hospital benefit
- Withdrawal of services
- Business cover
- Personal accident
- Travel documents
- Holiday abandonment
What’s not covered
- Disinclination to travel.
- Claims arising from you or your travelling companions having:
- Received a terminal prognosis.
- Required referral to or consultation with a specialist or hospital treatment, investigation or check-up within the past 12 months.
- Suffered from, been investigated for, treated for or diagnosed with any lung, heart or related circulatory condition including angina or hypertension.
- Suffered from, been investigated for, treated for or diagnosed with stress, anxiety or depression.
- Additional cover can be agreed.
- Winter sports and cruise cover can be flexed according to your requirements.
Explore the Annual Multi-trip Travel insurance market
- The average cost of a holiday now costs more than £1,400 per person.1
- The average person spends around £400 on food, drink and activities while on holiday.2
- According to travel companies including TUI UK, Thomson and First Choice, there has been a 350% increase in long haul holidays over the last 10 years.