Property Excess Protection insurance
“Home is where the heart is” so when something unfortunate happens and a claim needs to be made, property excess protection can help with the financial outset.
With the excess being the first part of any successful claim that you are liable for, our property excess protection insurance scheme is an ideal product for any type of property based insurance that requires an excess.
Property Excess Protection insurance cover details
- The excess a policyholder has to pay on an insurance claim up to a pre-agreed amount.
What’s not covered
- Excesses which can be recovered from a third-party.
- Any claims within the first 14 days of the period of insurance (number of days can vary).
- Claims when the amount claimed on the main insurance policy does to exceed the excess amount.
- Claim limit can be varied.
- Cover specific products or offer a full lifestyle excess protection.
- Remove initial no claims period.
Explore the Property Excess Protection insurance market
- There were 27 million households in the UK in 2015, 35% of all households were two person households.1
- The average cost of a house in the UK is around £200,000.2
- According to Nationwide Building Society, a house in the North of England costs on average, less than half of the price of one in the South of England.3