Motor Personal Accident insurance
Our motor personal accident insurance scheme provides compensation in the event of accidental injury or death as a result of a motor accident.
However big or small, motor accidents can often be frightening. No matter how careful people are, sometimes unfortunate events occur.
This product is aimed at policyholders who have taken out a core motor policy and will cover car accidents should the unexpected happen.
Motor Personal Accident insurance cover details
- Accidental death (including that of a child)
- Permanent total disability
- Temporary total disability
- Loss of limb
- Loss of sight
- Loss of hearing
- Loss of speech
- Personal effects
- Physiotherapy sessions
- Stress counselling sessions
- Long term sickness
- Monthly payments
- PPI type covers
- Tailor the required cover levels and maximum sum insured (usually c. £50.000).
Explore the Motor Personal Accident insurance market
- This year, 31.7m cars (and counting!) are on the UK roads.1
- In 2014, 1775 people were killed in reported road traffic accidents in Great Britain.2