Home Personal Accident insurance
Our home personal accident insurance product is an add on to a home insurance policy and is ideal to provide compensation in the event of accidental injury or death in everyday life.
With modern day lifestyles, accidents can occur anywhere and at any time. Our home personal accident insurance is ideal cover for your clients who want to protect themselves in everyday life.
No matter the age, the consequences of an injury to a person or their family while in the home can often result unexpected financial bills.
With the estimated cost to society of UK home accident injuries has been estimated at £45.63billion annuallyi, ensure your customers are covered. Our home personal accident insurance provides cover for your customers who are looking for financial protection in case of serious accident, injury or fatality.
Offering protection against injury or death following an accident, this is an ideal product for brokers who wish to sell it as an add on to a main home insurance policy.
Home Personal Accident insurance cover details
- Accidental Death (including that of a child)
- Permanent Total Disability
- Loss of limb
- Loss of sight
- Loss of hearing
- Loss of speech
- Temporary total disability
- Personal Effects
- Physiotherapy sessions
- Stress counselling sessions
- Long term sickness
- Monthly payments
- PPI type covers
- Brokers can tailor this product
- The maximum sum insure is also up to the broker however, it is usually c. £50K.
Explore the Home Personal Accident insurance market
- Children under the age of 15 and adults over the age of 75 are most likely to have accidents in the home1
- Falls are the most common accidents which can often cause serious injury at any time of life2
- More accidents happen in the lounge/living room than anywhere else in the home3