Motor Excess Protection insurance
With the vast range of cars available nowadays, motor insurance can be expensive. Our motor excess protection insurance scheme is a worthy investment for motorists to help reduce their premium.
With the vast range of cars available nowadays, motor insurance can be expensive.
Often customers increase their excess to reduce their premium. According to research conducted by comparethemarket.com, motorists increased the amount of insurance they paid in compared to the previous year.
Motor Excess Protection insurance cover details
- The excess a customer has to pay on a motor insurance claim up to a pre-agreed amount.
- Excesses that can be recovered from a third party.
- Limit your level of indemnity.
- Opportunity to up-sell to a lifestyle excess protection policy.
Explore the Motor Excess Protection insurance market
- There are more than 37 million vehicles on the UK roads.1
- In 2014 Britain’s auto industry turned over a record £69.5 billion.2
- The British motor industry employs over 800,000 jobs.3