Collision Damage Waiver insurance
Our collision damage waiver insurance scheme is an ideal product offering your policyholder the opportunity to cover their car hire excess.
When in the UK or abroad, hiring a car is often an effective way to travel around and see the sights however, if an accident occurs, the car hire company can assign the excess for the repair costs to the person named on the agreement.
A collision damage waiver takes over this responsibility and will pay the excess up to an agreed value.
Collision Damage Waiver insurance cover details
- The excess a policyholder has to pay on an insurance claim up to a pre-agreed amount.
What’s not covered
- Excesses which can be recovered from a third party.
- Limits of indemnity can be varied.
- Add this product on to an all-encompassing excess protection policy.
Explore the Collision Damage Waiver insurance market
- The car rental market turns over £11 billion a year.1
- The car rental market has seen an annual growth of 4.1%.2
- The industry employs over 30,000 people.3