Finance Business Partner
To drive the financial performance of UK General through commercial decision support, data analysis, insight and challenge.
Main activities and tasks
- Engaging with key stakeholders at a senior level across the business to understand and overcome key challenges affecting the financial performance of the business
- Cost center performance analysis and variance reporting
- Own the delivery of insightful and comprehensive management reporting to aligned senior management team members
- Support the delivery of essential inputs to the Business Plan for aligned areas of the business and work with the Head of Financial Performance in the consolidation of the wider UK General Business Plan
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Support and lead ad-hoc strategic projects, investment/bid appraisal and transformation initiatives as required by the Head of Financial Performance.
Required skills and experience
- A strong personality, comfortable challenging people and processes to drive the best business outcomes
- A good communicator, comfortable with written and verbal presentation
- Past experience of business partnering/financial planning and performance in a financial services organisation would be a benefit
- Good team player
- Delivery focussed and willing to go ‘above and beyond’ to get the job done
- Ability to embrace change in a rapidly evolving company
Required education and qualifications
Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or strong finalist