Delegated Authority & Agency Co-ordinator
To play a key role in ensuring that UK General Insurance Ltd has oversight of its clients’ businesses to gain assurance that they trade in a consumer focused, compliant manner. Take responsibility for due diligence checking and the issuing of contracts (TOBAs) to clients.
Main activities and tasks
- To work with the wider Delegated Authority Team to help deliver the company’s oversight strategy of UK General’s clients.
- Help to maintain oversight of new and existing clients.
- Undertake reviews of new agency applications and responses to information requests, with a view to providing input to the Delegated Authority Control and Oversight Team.
- Undertake due diligence checks on new and existing clients e.g. credit checks and FCA register checks.
- Take responsibility for reviewing and issuing “standard” contractual documents e.g. TOBAs and NDA’s and ensure record keeping, including system records, is kept up to date.
- Assist with the checking of the take-on and renewal processes, ensuring inputs and outputs to the processes are carried out to agreed quality standards.
- Own the central client / scheme issues log and pro-actively ensure that issues are satisfactorily closed within timescales.
- Review MI provided by clients to identify trends and highlight any potential issues
- Undertake reviews of customer journeys including website reviews and mystery shopping.
- Work closely with all other areas of the business to gain a comprehensive view of UKG’s clients and their operations
- Ensure timely, accurate reporting that feeds into the overall Delegated Authority function reporting.
- Focus on process, quality improvements and efficiency to contribute to the control environment of the Company.
- Assist with other related duties within the business as and when required.
Required skills and experience
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of internal and external relationship management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to report findings in a clear, logical and succinct manner resulting in internal and external key stakeholder buy-in
- Ability to work on own initiative and understand the needs of clients & internal stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Take a practical viewpoint and help support effective solutions
- Experience in the Insurance industry would be an advantage.